Monday, May 9, 2011

WIP Nu Gundoom - Part 2

I know the easter holiday is almost finish, yet I haven't done much with my Nu gundam.. I think it's because I am playing with my game too much >.<. I am planning (again :P) to build this kit in 4 stages.

1. build and paint the head,body, and crotch areas.
2. build and paint the legs
3. build and paint the hands
4. build and pant the accessories

I am going to do it like this because I am afraid that I might loss the parts since the parts are a lot (14 runners for HG?!?!?!). So, atm I am at 50% of the first stage and this is what I have done so far.



 Finish cutting, sanding the whole parts for stage 1.

BODY

Body part from the front.

Shot from 3d angle.

 Another shot from top.
Back shot of the body.
Side view with backpack attached.
 Backpack shot.

HEAD

From the front, it's simillar with normal HGUC Nu Gundam, but..

 The detail from the back is just AWESOME.

SKIRT ARMORS


 
Filling the front and side skirts with epoxy putty and back skirts using 0.3mm pla plate. After that tried to make panel lining. (1st attempt to make panel lining)

Overall body pictures with skirts attached.

.Nice detail at the crotch piece. Will detail it later with some gold and silver paint.

Some parts that I didn't assamble during the WIP because they are to small and I am afraid to break it. >.<

So this is what I have done so far. Waiting for the rain to stop before I can start painting it (It has been raining for almost a week in Sydney ToT). So stay tune with this WIP and I will update this blog when I finish with painting the kit. ^^

Svendancer signing out....



No comments:

Post a Comment