Monday, May 9, 2011

WIP Nu Gundoom - Part 3

Huaaaaaa.. Easter holiday finish already and I haven't finish my kit.. ToT Toally out of my planning to finish this kit.. Anyway, I didn't do any paint job because I couldn't find sutitable time for me to do the paint job.. Paint job will take at least a day I reckon (including setting up the table etc and cleaning the stuff >.<).. So instead of waiting to find a good timing for painting, yesterday night I build the feet.. The feet is preety good in term of detail, but the articulation is very limited I can say.. Don't know what to talk here, solet the pictures do the talking.. :P

LEGS

Front look of the feet.. Preety masculin I can say..

Filling the seamline with putties and cement.

DETAILS


The details on the hip joint. Will detail it with gold and silver paint later on..
Nice panel lining and detail on the feet armors..

Even they put a pair of piston on the joint.. Any suggestion what colour should I use??

ARTICULATION and OVERALL WITH THE BODY
The top joint can move preety good but the lower joint doesn't do much..The ball joint on the feet is preety good to support the legs mobility..

The picture from the front..

Front View.

Side View.
Rear view.

Height comparison with HG RX 78-2 Gundam G 30th version.. You can feel it how tall this kit is..

Overall, I really pleased with this kit. Altought the joint is not able to do acrobatic pose, and  big seamlines that pushed me to use putty instead of cement, the design and proportion of the leg and panel lining are awesome. It took me around 6 hours to do all this. Sorry some of the pictures are not well focused, because I took it around 1 AM last night.. Hope you guys enjoy it and comments are more than welcome.. ^^

Svendancer signing out..


This think make my work very slow..


No comments:

Post a Comment