Thursday, April 21, 2011

WIP Nu Gundoom - Part 1

This is my first WIP of HG Nu Gundoom. Before I start building it, I took the picture of the runners and actually it is a lot of pieces to build. I am planning to build this kit in 2 - 3 days during my easter break. Hopefully I can finish it before my classes start again..

 The box art is nice and superb detail.. They style is simmilar to MG Gundam box art.. love it

PLATES:

 A
It has dark red, dark blue, and light pink beam sabers on this plate. They put a nice detail on the beam saber. Will take a picture of it later.

B
All yellow parts are in this plates. From V-fin, beam saber handle attachment, and fin funnels parts.

C
White parts for the head, shield, armors, and gatling gun??

D
The gun metal colour plate mainly for hands and inner frame for shield.

E
White parts for fin funnel. A lot of them ~____~

F
Another white plates for leg armors and bazooka.

G
Dark blue plates for fin funnels. Any idea what colour should I use for panel lining?

H
Another dach blue plates, this time for feet, leg armors and bazooka missile container.

I
The last plates and it is gun metal plates for inner frame and joint. I am amazed by the detail that they give in this kit.

So, overall for AU$48 kit with 14 runners in total, I think this is a great kit to buy  for everyone especially  if you are Nu Gundam lovers or evolve version fans. I can see that they really pay attention on the detail of this kit since they give a lot of detail on the "inner frame" and armors. Espesically the shield, instead of giving decal, they emboss the Univorn logo on the shield. A simple trick but it give an awesome effect. Will be cutting the parts right after this post and will take some more picture later on. 

Thank you for coming to my blog and will update it later. Enjoy the easter holiday everyone^^

Svendancer signing out..

14 PLATES FOR HG KIT?!?!?!?!?!?! >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment