Thursday, April 14, 2011

HG Comprehend Nu and Hi Nu Gundoom

I bought these two kits recently from my local hobby store. Nu and Hi Nu gundoom are made by Model Comprehend Model (MC Model for short),I believe this company based in China. Basically, these kits are high grade kits like "B" production with evolve design with it. The design is close to tthe evolve resin kit but different compared to HG kits from "B". The price of these kits are more expensive comapred to the "B" kits. I paid AU$42 for the Nu Gundoom and AU$48 for Hi Nu Gundoom. It is because the size of the box is huge. For Nu Gundoom the size is close to NG 1/100 box and for Hi Nu is close to MG Kaempfer
 
The size and pics from the box..


Nu Gundoom
 

SIDE BOX


Nice Picture isn't it?? ^^
 HIGH GRADE COMPREHEND 1/144 Scale
  INSIDE THE BOX
 Will review it later when I have time to build it.. Stay tune for it ok??

Hi Nu Gundoom
BOX ART
WHAT AN AWESOME BOX ART.. Remind me of something..
Simmilar isn't it??

SIDE BOX

 Nice Pose with Nu Gundoom
What will you get from the box.
INSIDE THE BOX
The effect parts and decal..
Even each funnel have decal number that can be apply. Nice one
I like the manual so much. "B" you should use this kind of paper. :P

So, overall I satisfied with my purchase. So stay tune for the review and other gunpla stuff.
Svendancer signing out.. ^^












2 comments:

  1. woah, nice collection..
    btw I want to ask about the strike freedom?
    did you make that effect by yourself?
    and what scale is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the robot damashii strike freedom.. and the effect part it one of the limited robot damashii item. In term of scale, it is slightly smaller than HG SF but the design and proportion is a lot better IMO..

    ReplyDelete